Wednesday, October 27, 2010

we are breaking up...

Dear Diet Pepsi,

I remember the time I first realized I needed you. It was, at first, an emotional attachment. When we first moved to Idaho Falls there were some dark moments where I didn’t think I could ever make a friend and I found you at the nearest gas station. When things got stressful I came and found you and I relied on you for comfort. During the stress of school, on a cold day, with a break-up, during friend drama, and through other tough times you were my best buddy. I needed you then but I don’t need you any more.

After a week break, I have realized that our relationship isn’t healthy and actually quite toxic. I need space to find my way in life with out you. So I’m leaving you. Sorry we had a good run and I wish you the best.

Its not you; its me….

-Alex

1 comment:

  1. absolutely..inspiring. You may look good with a DP in your hand but heck, you look good anyways!

    ReplyDelete