Friday, October 29, 2010

Just the way you are...

Dear Janna,

When I was younger I came home from school and my mom was in the kitchen getting her nails done. I was young and I was in tears by the time she was finished. I’m not sure why I was so upset, except for the fact that by her putting on nails she was changing the perfect mother that I knew I already had. There was no harm in putting on the nails but the small change in someone I loved so dearly was just so weird to me at the time.

That’s a random and weird story! sorry, but I have been thinking about it lately in light of November 8th when you get your braces off. I have only known you with your braces on and the child inside me wonders if the same Janna I know and love now is behind those braces. I just hope that the braces are the only thing that changes because I love you just the way you are!

With Love,

Alex

 

1 comment: