Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Go Jason! its your birthday. hold the wine, I know your thirsty.......

Jason, 

 Based on your endless popularity evident on Facebook (so many posts...OMG) I would say that you are the biggest celebrity in Rexburg and at least the top 1000 in the USA. To be honest, I secretly hate you for your fame; I am a jealous man. However, today I realized how lucky I am to be numbered among your 1800 Facebook friends. You truly are THE MAN and I respect you so much for your example of humility to all those around you. I’m really glad that our paths crossed and blessed that we became such good friends. I agree with C.S. Lewis when he said,  "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'what! You too? I thought I was the only one." I think you and I have had a lot of these moments. Thanks for being there for me. You came at a time in my life when I was in great need of a good buddy who had such great words of wisdom. 

 

Happy Birthday, 

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment